Welcome to WebHavana
(the Casa Particular directory)
Welcome to WebHavana, the ideal place to rent (book) private rooms, apartments, and houses (casa particular) in Havana and around Cuba. Our site is intended to provide information and other useful services (including a FREE online booking system) regarding the rental of private rooms, apartments, and houses (casa particular) in Havana and other cities of Cuba. I hope you will find it useful, enjoy...
VERY IMPORTANT ! ! !
All the casa particular, rooms, apartments and houses offered by WebHavana are licensed for rent to foreigners and tourists. Their owners pay taxes to the government for this reason. BEWARE of room offers in sites that do not warn you of this.
Why rent private?
InCuba hotels prices could be higher that compared accomodations in the caribbean area, this is one of the reasons for the increase in the tourism that select hostels, private houses, bed & breakfast, and homestays (casas particulares) during the last years since the Cuban government approved a law that allows house owners to rent rooms apartments or houses. By staying in a "casa particular" you will obtain several benefits, among them:
- Get in touch with the truly Cuban people: If you stay in a big resort in a beach, you will never get an opportunity to talk to and make friends with the real people. You will only meet workers of the hotel and hostel or apartment living with cubans you will get a feeling of the "real" Cuba.
- Lower prices: It is cheaper to lodge in a casa particular, private room or bed and breakfast than stay in a hotel. This does not mean you will be less comfortable, on the contrary, many people prefer this kind of domestic environment to the cold functionality of a big hotel.
- Directly help the Cubans: By renting a private room or staying in a private hostel you will be DIRECTLY contributing to a person or family's stand of living.
- Through regular interaction with the house owners you could learn or improve your Spanish.
- Privacy: You will be more free to meet friends, invite them to your room, etc.
If these reasons are enough for you, book your casa particular now with Havana Rooms.
If you are planning to visit Cuba, and its capital Havana, this is the moment to book, FREE, the room or apartment that fits your particular needs. Through the button (LODGING) you will be guided to the lodging area, from where you can tell us of your needs and pass on the details of your trip.
How does this process work?
- Fill in the reservation form telling us what you need from your apartment in Havana or select a room/apartment-casa privada from the selection provided.
- We will contact you as soon as we get your information and offer you a room (rooms) with the characteristics best suited to your requirements. If available we will also provide a LINK to a web page with details and photos of our offer. In case that you select a private room fromthe selection we will inform you about the availability of this one.
- Stay in touch, we will make every effort to meet your needs.
- When you finally accept to book the room we will provide the address of the house in Havana, contact names and phone numbers. We will also offer to have a guide meet you at the airport and accompany you to your new Havana Room (taxi costs not included).
All the personal information we ask you, through the reservations forms that you could find in this site, will only be utilized to contact you regarding the room reservation process. We will never send you any unsolicited e-mail. Your e-mail address and name will be keep strictly confidential.
Electronic mail: email@example.com
Voice mail: 1
FAX: 1 425 6992903
The WebHavana Site it is always changing, and perhaps you will find links that are not working, if you find one of them or have any suggestion of how we could improve our services or the site please lets us know, send us an e- mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for your visit; we hope to hear from you soon. If you find this page useful please take a moment and BOOKMARK it, and Tell a Friend About Us.